When your air conditioning system breaks, there's a high chance that refrigerant is leaking. Not only is refrigerant harmful to the environment, but it can also damage your vehicle's evaporator and compressor. The moment you notice your air conditioning is no longer blowing out cold hair, visit DeBroux Automotive for auto AC repair! By coming to us right away, you will save yourself both money and time.
By contacting us right away, you will save yourself both time and money. Our team will examine your entire cooling system to ensure we uncover the precise source of the issue. Take a look at the following section to learn more about our process. It's only a matter of time before you're driving in complete comfort!
- Compressor: The compressor is a belt-driven mechanism that compresses refrigerant gas and transfers it to the vehicle's condenser. This element is the core of the AC system.
- Condenser: The condenser is used to cool the refrigerant. This mechanism dissipates heat released by compressed gases and condenses them into high pressure liquids.
- Receiver: This metal container functions as a storage receptacle for the refrigerant; the receiver also absorbs moisture from the refrigerant and eliminates harmful debris and acids.
- Orifice Tube: The orifice tube regulates the flow of refrigerant through your air conditioning system. It is also capable of converting high pressure liquid refrigerant into low pressure liquid, so that it can enter the evaporator.
- Evaporator: The evaporator works to eliminate heat from the interior of your vehicle. This mechanism allows the refrigerant to absorb heat, before it's transformed into vapor.
Don't overheat in the Pensacola, FL summer weather, visit us today for auto AC repair and maintenance you can count on!